Friday, December 10, 2010

Even Tang Yin


circumstance.""Ha ha ……" believed in a wide filial piety of government to smile, the Cang smiling was cool and bitter and astringent, and he shakes head to say:"Now I where still care a gentleman top don,t punish to my responsibility?!Since hand over on the gentleman the Tong door garrisons in me, that is the trust to me, but I, perhaps have to take gentleman up of heavy give!""Believe in government general ……"Believe in a wide filial piety of government to put a hand, interrupt to dance an advice in Mei, say:"Dancing general is different from my job, have no necessity to stay again."See dance Mei still have been already talked, he again the positive color say:"Breeze country more than 1,100 year, having been only dying in battle the general of battlefield, but doing not flee before the battle starts it will get, I believe in a government although the wide filial piety has no incapablely, don,t dare to open this as well first river, do the convict of strong wind.Today even if the enemy is many I am few, extreme danger, but I will as well with officers and men total alive or dead in Tong door, not Ru the national prestige of my strong wind."Hear this words, present and public all change countenance.Surroundings of the guards are unbearable the pendency head go and wipe a canthus in succession and dance Mei and dance English as well are rim of eyes to be suffused with red, sob could not say words, even Tang Yin, also deliver in the heart sour, the from the heart admiration believes in a wide filial piety of government this kind of rather folds the boldness of vision of song not."I only a matter please to dance general."Believe in a wide filial piety of government Christian Louboutin Boots to stretch hand into a bosom, take out a letter, Be passed to a near Salvatore Ferragamo front of dance Mei, say:"This book, I hope to dance general to can send to my home after returning to salt city."Dance a Mei palm tiny shivered to once connect letter, silent long time, again openings way:"Believe in government Giuseppe Zanotti general, you ……" words just exported, but saw facial expression that believed in wide filial piety of government is firmness, she and then underneath of the words swallowed to return to, felt oneself again keep on advising, is already to the disrespect and indignity that believes in a government wide filial piety.She letter carefully Chuai good, then heavily order bottom, positive color way:"Believe in government general to please trust, my settling will take book in the house to."", The many thanks dances general!"Believe in a wide filial piety of government to show a smiling face, in a soft voice sigh a way:"Thus, I trusted."He to city outside of rather the soldier big camp hope to watch from a distance, again way:"Do not know tonight rather the soldier will can,t offend again

No comments:

Post a Comment