Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Chen Ling Feng doesn


leave the sixth sense detection after death someone follow."Is you?"Chen Ling Feng turns the moment of head and see that girl who calls Li Meng Jie still heel at oneself is after death."You cried!"The girl is silly to silly say."Have no!"Chen Ling Feng obstinately makes reference to, but the tears cheated himself/herself."Give you!"The girl passes to come to a pure paper towel, make Chen Ling Feng very strange is all over be stained with a full dirty scar of she how change one one is thus pure of paper towel.Don,t is distrustful, he answered to come over, after wiping tears way:"You return to earlier!""Not, I have no house!"The girl has mercy on saying of Xi Xi."Rise from this a moment, I also have no house.I was deserted by the teacher!"Chen Ling Feng sees into that endless horizon of look in the eyeses, breeze book 1000 F cloud wave ……"Elder brother."Girl calling of light tone way, in the eyes one Wang the tears always has no run off."Boon?"Chen Ling Feng is in response to the way."You are a good person."The girl says, the tears rows to fall from the eye socket and directly fallen off on the ground."I ain,t a good person.I even don,t want to do what good person."Chen Tory Burch Shoes Ling Feng is brush-off.Probably in his eyes, what is none of good persons to know."Not, you are a good person."The girl obstinate Du rises mouth, nose the sour is red, the tears always hangs."You have no house, I also have no house.If you don,t abandon me, leave with me!"Chen Ling Feng doesn,t know to say what good, knows the at present girl is very pitiful, oneself isn,t likely to be abandonning her, hereafter at seeing can from set in the her mouth what information come, send back again she."Really?"Girl is surprise looking at her, but unexpectedly the tears that hanged for a long time dropped down."Certainly.The premise is that you can not abandon!"Chen Ling Feng smiled to smile.Stretching hand to wipe her tears is thoroughly clean."I ……do I how can abandon an elder brother.From now on I was the elder brother is person."The girl hugging of excitement is in Chen Ling Feng is bosom.Seem the general excitement of a kid who found out a mother."Like, leave, I all have no abode by myself now, really doing not know should take you which like."Chen Ling Feng pulls the girl is hand."Does that elder brother come to Chens to all do what?"The girl curiously asks a way."Certainly is go to school, I now but student, still have to take you, so afraid you are subjected to injustice."Chen Ling Feng helplessly says."Elder brother troubled you!"Girl is apology says Yves Saint Laurent and Giuseppe Zanotti at last and unexpectedly says:"Tomorrow start me seeking a work, thoroughly earn money, I to keep

No comments:

Post a Comment