Thursday, November 25, 2010

Seeing the mother has already been no longer more stubborn than the affair that she insists


words I don,t love to listen to very much!No matter how it is"Mo Hao however embrace Ling Xue of the pole of heart Shang already, sit on the sofa, look at opposite Ling Mu, " says, Ling Xue and Ling Bing is all your daughter, drive Dong Zhi be clearly married as counter those households with power to have power, do you feel that they will be happy?""But so at least need not they then worked hard!"Ling Mu wry smile way, this words an export, oneself has already felt that this sentence basically has no a necessity to say."The thing that I don,t need that kind of to gain without labour, that kind of rice come to Zhang Kou Yi to stretch hand of Mrs. officer, I am uninterested, traverse ice also can,t interested in, and I the management wear now of the cha chaan teng is very good, can ast least let I lead of substantial!"Traverse snow to lean on Mo Hao however of the bosom say."Traverse snow, I know that you are stronger than me, you can independently conduct your own business, " Ling Mu Wei sighed tone to say, "I can,t mentioned this affair with you again, either, if Ling Bing comes back, you don,t also tell her me to once come to lead, be me have never come similar!""Aunt, we can also comprehend your difficult place, but hope you can also comprehend your daughter, all of them were already adults, don,t need other people to interfere with their marriages happy, particularly that that Tung is ambition is clear, even I absolutely can not tolerate!"Mo Hao however say."I know that you are a good young man, hope that you can take good care of to traverse snow, I can,t do this kind of affair again, will probably can not take part in your weddings hereafter and hope that you can treat kindly to traverse snow and also look after good Ling Bing for Ling Xue, so I also trusted!"Ling Mu Shuo, stand up from the sofa."Mama, you stop worrying, I will look after to traverse so much glacial!"Traversed snow to order to nod to say.Seeing the mother has already been christian louboutin shoes no longer more stubborn than the affair that she insists, don,t intend as well at go*force to traverse ice, traverse the in the mind of snow this time how much a little bit pleasurable.Mo Hao however can already also realize the persecution in Ling Mu Xin at this time, is after all own daughter, and then have which

No comments:

Post a Comment